Livio Teixeira Filho
Livio Teixeira Filho
Brazilian, 35 years old, married.
Work supporting and projecting solutions based on Unix/Linux environments.
Summary of qualifications and working area
- Experience supporting unix platforms (HP-UX, AIX, Solaris and Linux).
- Experience with High Availability.
- Volumes Management on Solaris (Veritas Volume Manager and Disk Suite), HP-UX (LVM, Online JFS, Mirror UX), AIX (LVM) and Linux (LVM).
- Performance and Tuning on Unix/Linux.
- Security and hardening for Unix/Linux.
- Shell script programming.
- Good knowledge on TCP/IP services.
- Advanced knowledge on SUN High End Servers (F15K and F25K).
- Specialist on IBM pSeries
- IBM p5, p6 and Virtual I/O Server
- Solaris 10 Zonings / Containers management
- Planning, implementation and support for HACMP 5.x
- GPFS Planning, implementation and support
- Solaris Live Upgrade
- AIX Live Upgrade ( NIM - Alternate Disk Migration )
- Disaster Recovery experience
- Datacenter Migration experience
- High experience transitioning new customers
- English - Advanced
- Apr/2003: Advanced Conectiva Linux Certification.
- Nov/2003: LPI - Linux Professional Institute (LPC1).
- Nov/2004: IBM eServer Certified Specialist - pSeries Administration and Support for AIX 5L v5.2 ( 000-232 ).
- Oct/2005: HP-UX System Administrator ( HP0-091 ).
- Jan/2006: ITIL Foundation V2 ( EX0-100 ).
- Jun/2006: IBM Certified Specialist - eServer p5 and pSeries Administration and Support for AIX 5L V5.3 ( 000-222 ).
- Nov/2006: Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 10 OS ( 310-200 and 310-202 ).
- Dec/2007: IBM eServer Systems Expert - pSeries HACMP for AIX 5L ( 000-237 ).
- Aug/2008: IBM Certified System Expert - Enterprise Technical Support AIX 5L V5.3 ( 000-180 ).
- Feb/2009: IBM Virtualization Technical Support for AIX and Linux (000-101).
- Jun/2009: IBM Enterprise Technical Support for AIX and Linux (000-100).
- Jan/2010: IBM Storage Networking Solutions Version 4 (000-210).
- from 02/Mar/2002 to 03/Mar/2002: TCP/IP Architecture - UNICAMP
- from 06/May/2002 to 10/May/2002: Linux for S/390 and zSeries Bootcamp - IBM
- from 05/May/2003 to 09/May/2003: SUN One Application Server
- from 16/Aug/2003 to 16/Aug/2003: Sendmail Workshop - 4Linux
- from 24/Sep/2003 to 27/Nov/2003: Administration for Sun Fire 12K/15K
- from 07/Apr/2003 to 11/Apr/2003: Linux Network Administration - Conectiva
- from 07/Feb/2005 to 08/Feb/2005: ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) - EDS
- from 17/Oct/2005 to 21/Oct/2005: Mainframe Rehosting - SUN
- from 06/Feb/2006 to 09/Feb/2006: High-End servers SUN Fire Administration - SUN
- from 22/May/2006 to 02/Jun/2006: Solaris 10 for expert administrators - SUN
- from 17/Sep/2008 to 18/Sep/2008: SAN Design - Brocade
Samples of projects experience
- Dec/2003: Consolidation of Lotus Notes environment in Telefonica customer in Brazil, running in EMC storage, migrating servers from Solaris and Microsoft Windows, to AIX in Regatta P690. I was responsible for all unix tasks including planning, P690 installation and migration.
- Jan/2005: I worked 30 days in Rochester/MN - USA, developing technical documentation for IBM, about Linux for eServer i5
- Mar/2005: Migration of Datawarehouse environment from SUN E-10000 server to SUN F15K.
- Abr/2006: I worked 5 weeks in Austin/Texas - USA, writing a book (Redbook) for IBM about Solaris to AIX 5.3 migration.
- 2006/2007: I worked in a lot of Disaster Recovery exercises on Solaris environment deactivating the source site in Raleigh/USA, and activating in Atlanta/USA.
- 2006/2007: I worked in many HACMP implementations, in IBM customers
- Mar/2007 to Oct/2008: I worked in a IBM Project performing many datacenters migrations from Boulder and Richmond to Southbury. The main strategy for the data move was TDMF-IP.
- Feb/2009 to Mar/2009: I worked 5 weeks in Pouthkeepsie/NY developing technical documentation regarding High Availability on Linux for System z
- Jan/2010 to Dec/2010: I have worked implementing and testing many Disaster Recovery exercises in AIX environments.
- Dez/2005: System Information UNIP University.
- from dec/2010 to Today: IBM Brasil
First Line Manager - Unix team - international customers
- from jul/2010 to dec/2010: IBM Brasil
Unix Team Lead
Technical Team Lead - Unix team - international customers
- from Jul/2006 to Today: IBM Brasil
Support Unix Level 3 - international customers
- from Jul/2006 to Mar/2006: IBM Brasil
Support for critical issues and Projects planning and implementation on Unix environment, Storage and SAN
- from Dec/2005 to Jul/2006: EDS Eletronic Datasystems do Brasil
Infrastructure Specialist Senior
- Support 2o. and 3o. level for Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux.
- Support for problems on critical and complex scenarios.
- Support for project area on planning about Unix environment.
- from Jan/2003 to Dec/2005: EDS Eletronic Datasystems
Senior Support Analyst
- Support 2o. and 3o. level for unix environment, on SUN Solaris, HP-UX , AIX and Linux..
- from Dec/2001 to Jan/2003: EDS Eletronic Datasystems
- Support on first and second level in the Unix environment ( SUN Solaris, HP-UX , AIX and Linux ).
- from Jul/2000 to Dec/2001: Telefônica S.A. ( working as vendor )
- Managing 12 operators team, on first and second level of support, monitoring and backups ( Unix and Windows servers)
- from Dez/2000 to Jul/2001: Telefônica S.A. ( working as vendor )
- Unix operator, first level support, monitoring and backups (Unix and Windows)
- From Jan/1997 to Nov/2000: Ashtar Sistema de Processamento de Dados Ltda.
- STM - ERP implementation
- Network Support
- End Users Support
- Fron Jan/1995 to Dec/1997: Micro & Cia.
- Technical of hardware, users support, installation and maintenance of networks Windows based.